Monday 26 June 2023

57 TH HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary she said. Same to you dear.. Happy 57th marriage anniversary he replied with a smile on his winkled face. I was so privileged to spend those 57 lovely years with you always by my side. There was a look of satisfaction on her face. She was old and weak, but contended. Yes darling. Getting married, having two lovely kids, watching them grow so fast, educating them, marrying them, having lovely grand kids... It was really an adventure. And I must say, you still look as gorgeous as ever. He giggled with his toothless mouth while saying this. They were laying down on bed holding each others hand and looking in each others spectacled eyes. I think, this is it. I think I should go now. She said quivering. No dear. I am also coming with you. What will I do here all alone? Good night. Happy anniversary once again. Good night. See you soon to have another awesome 57 or more years together. They closed their eyes together not to open it ever again. They were still holding their hands.

Mrs Jean Yadav A.J

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO LEG NO ARMS BUT LOVE

In 2012, bomb disposal expert Taylor Morris was severely injured after the explosion of an improvised bomb in Afghanistan. The explosion too...